The Red Pen continues to grow its services and clients across India and around the world; we are seeking an Operations Associate, with strong analytical and communication skills to assist in handling and coordinating the CRM operations.
The Associate, Undergraduate Services is responsible for end-to-end project management and handling CRM and Sales operations. The Red Pen will train consultants to execute the duties listed below according to internal procedures and processes:
- Making sure that every lead that enters the system follows the optimal journey from operations to Sales to Marketing. This includes customization of the data fields, the automation between tools, the marketing and sales messages that they receive, and how data is entered at every stage of the process.
- Providing insightful analytics that drive optimizations and business decisions.
- Processing all incoming inquiries from the company’s website and either responding or
routing to appropriate teams
- Ensuring that data in the contacts database is current and clean; keeping a check on any
anomalies and mistakes in data and making recommendations to fix those processes.
- Planning and executing the technical portion of email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Using the CRM software to prepare management reports for weekly, monthly and annual
meetings and planning sessions
- Managing client on-boarding process including sending template emails and establishing
digital folders and other related operational aspects including workflow management tools
- Knowledge of CRM tools, data handling, data visualization and other operations.
- 3-5 years experience as an analyst in a professional setting
- Experience with project management tools, automation tools like Zapier, the Google
application suite, Google docs and Prezzi
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and statistical and database software
- The Red Pen offers competitive compensation, rapid learning and growth and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal opportunity employer.
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for the position.
Know someone who would be perfect for this job?
Share this with your network.