The Red Pen is an independent education consulting company, helping applicants plan their education at the school, university or postgraduate levels. We also assist high schools in developing a student-focused, scalable university counseling infrastructure. We currently have approximately 100+ team members, located around the world. Most of our team members have lived, worked and/or studied outside India.
As The Red Pen continues to grow its services and clients across India and around the world, we seek an Operations Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the operations process, product strategy, roadmap, performance and capabilities of salesforce platforms and bringing together business, technology, and user experience partners in order to devise, define and deliver products that drive business and customer objectives.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement
- Act as a product, systems and process expert and own product operations, development and process automation for one or more products, Supporting CRM software & coordinating with CRM owners for areas of improvement
- Assess business line delivery performance and develop processes and platforms to improve internal efficiency, develop a project plan, and provide weekly updates and a monthly report
- Analyze data on customer sign-up and client satisfaction and provide solutions for improving the conversion rate
- Identify opportunities to deploy technology and standardization to improve client satisfaction and efficiency while still offering bespoke solutions
- Develop an annual operating plan that supports the TRP’s long-term operations strategy.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions and maintain morale
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of work experience in reputable organizations, preferably in operations or management consulting. Preference for those with project management qualifications.
- Post Graduate/ Management degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the six sigma methodology
TRP offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth, and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for the position.
Know someone who would be perfect for this job?
Share this with your network.