The Red Pen is an independent education consulting company, helping applicants plan their education at the school, university or postgraduate levels. We also assist high schools to develop a student-focused, scalable university counseling infrastructure.
We currently have approximately 100+ team members, located around the world. Most of ourteam members have lived, worked and/or studied outside India.
As The Red Pen continues to grow its services and clients across India and around the world, we seek Sales and Marketing Associate for UG Admissions team, who will help us expand our clientele and drive our sales thus growing the business within India and internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for setting up multiple channels in sales including online sales, outbound operations, leading the sales team and managing the entire P&L, with a strong focus on driving sales and optimizing operations.
- Responsible to deliver sales growth for the UG Admissions service line as per the organization requirements
- Lead Sales screening of all inquiries; manage CRM system for the UG Admissions service line
- Track weekly and monthly CRM reports (including lead flow and conversion rates) to assess accomplishment against targets and share them with the Manager
- Be the single point of contact (SPOC) for all leads throughout the lead-to-client conversion process and answer questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Create, train and lead a high-performing sales team to deliver on the organization’s sales targets
- Lead market intelligence efforts on understanding TRP position in UG Admissions space
- Liaise with TRP’s CMO and central marketing team to align strategy, goals and objectives in line with the business goals for each financial year and execute the marketing strategy and plan for the UG service line
- Work with the team to develop content for Sales and Marketing
- Perform market research to understand consumer trends and preferences and identify potential changes required in communication, outreach modes and products
- Understand competitor movement in the market in terms of launches and marketing activities
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress, CRM, market automation and SEO is a plus
- A Master’s degree in Marketing is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the education management & consulting space
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up-like organization with rapid growth potential.
- Able to work well under pressure and challenging deadlines
The Red Pen offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for the position.
Know someone who would be perfect for this job?
Share this with your network.