The Red Pen is an independent education consulting company, helping applicants plan their education at the school, university or postgraduate levels. We also assist high schools in developing a student-focused, scalable university counseling infrastructure. We currently have approximately 100+ team members, located around the world. Most of our team members have lived, worked and/or studied outside India.
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to help us develop and write amazing content working closely with the marketing team.
- Conduct your own keyword research to determine which keywords to use in articles
- Leverage the insights from keyword research to think of various articles that need to be written
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content for timely delivery of content
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website and blog
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field
- Highly organized, multi-tasker, good time management.
- Expert interpersonal skill
The Red Pen offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for the position.
Know someone who would be perfect for this job?
Share this with your network.