Kindergarten – Class 10
Our Early Advising Service is ideal for families with young children (kindergarten – class 10) who want to better understand education systems and have questions on school choices, board selection, enrichment program offerings, associated education costs and the value of planning ahead.
END TO END SUPPORT
Ideal if you are looking for comprehensive guidance. Students who embark on this mentorship journey will be assigned a lead consultant who offers holistic inputs that are uniquely customised and will act as a catalyst for profile development and growth.
Ideal if you need assistance with a specific component of your education decision-making:
This is a 120-minute comprehensive session for students typically from grade 8 – 10 during which we cover everything ranging from best-fit curriculum options, subject selection, planning of breaks and test prep strategy. We also work with students to understand their academic interests and connect them with relevant service partners to further develop their interests. During this session we will create a uniquely customized road map, ensuring that the student is a competitive applicant to top global institutions.
For parents and students who have specific education-related questions. This 60 minutes session is your time to ask questions and seek assistance on any topic related to your education journey.
- Advice on board and subject selection
- Supplementary courses
- Standardised testing schedule
- Academic workshops (inclusive of STEM, critical thinking, college essay writing, interview prep)
- Personal development workshops
- Referring appropriate service providers
Planning and Process Management
- Resume creation
- College research and visits assistance
- Consistent catch-up sessions
- Summer planning (summer schools, internships, community service)
- Academic & extracurricular exploration
- Passion projects
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Let us know your goals and help you execute on your vision for the future. Contact us for more information.
Get in touch