Here’s Why You Should Consider the Deferred MBA.
Secure your spot in a competitive MBA programme by applying before you graduate
- 22 JANUARY,
11:00AM IST05:30 AM UTC
About the Event:
A Deferred MBA programme guarantees you a spot in a competitive MBA programme 2-3 years after you graduate from college. If you are keen to pursue management or leadership roles in your career, applying for a Deferred MBA is the right choice for you. Unlike traditional MBA programmes, where most successful applicants have over 5 years of work experience, for deferred applicants:
- Work experience is not required
- You must apply while you are in your final year of college
- The university grants pre-admission to Deferred MBA admits
- If admitted, the applicant needs to secure full-time employment for two years before joining the full-time MBA programme
The Deferred MBA is Offered by Competitive MBA Programmes in the U.S.:
The Deferred MBA programme is now offered by leading institutions such as Harvard Business School, Wharton, Kellogg, Columbia Business School, Darden, Haas, IESE, MIT, Sloan, Stanford, Booth and Yale. The Red Pen is hosting this webinar to help you decide whether to apply for a Deferred MBA or not. Who should attend?
- Third and fourth-year college students
- Postgraduate students