Customer Support Executive
The Red Pen is seeking a dynamic and proactive Customer Support Executive with a strong telesales background to join our team in Mumbai. The ideal candidate should have some experience in client servicing, vendor management, operations, marketing, strategy, or consulting. The candidate must be proficient in managing customer workflows, coordinating between internal teams and clients, and demonstrating excellent communication skills. Additionally, a strong understanding of the education sector is preferred.
Founded in 2011, The Red Pen (TRP) is an independent education consulting company that helps applicants plan their education at the school, college or postgraduate level and also assists institutions to develop student-focused counseling infrastructure.
TRP’s one-on-one consulting, informational programming (virtual and in-person) and thought leadership is designed to transform access to quality education, broaden perspectives and optimize potential across the learning eco-system. Our counselors support applicants as they navigate the complex higher education landscape by advising on admission strategies, application components, and country and college selection.
- Monitor vendor leads on a daily basis and update and maintain the database.
- Develop and manage tactics to convert enquiries and leads, demonstrating strong telecalling
- Meticulously manage customer workflows, ensuring a seamless experience for all clients.
- Act as a liaison between internal team members and clients to facilitate effective
communication and smooth operations.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the education sector to efficiently handle
- Respond to customer queries regarding procedures, processes, and workflows, providing
excellent customer service.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, fostering trust and long-term
- Organize and manage events and information sessions to promote the company’s services
- Represent the company at education fairs in Mumbai and other cities, showcasing our unique
- Conduct rigorous follow-ups with vendors via email and phone to ensure timely and effective
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Freshers are welcome to apply.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a proactive and responsible work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and strong database literacy.
- Strong independent work ethic with the ability to learn rapidly and comfort with technology.
We offer competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth, and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal-opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for the position.
Know someone who would be perfect for the job?
Share this with your network.