- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information: The Red Pen will collect, store and process certain personally identifiable information including the first name, last name, email address, location and other relevant information (the ‘Personally Identifiable Information’), which is provided by the Users under the Red Pen enquiry form submitted on the Facebook platform.
The Red Pen will also collect, store and process other general information including without limitation the services that the User may be interested in under the Red Pen enquiry form submitted on the Facebook platform.
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information: The Personally Identifiable Information is collected for the purpose of identifying and contacting the Users. The Personally Identifiable Information will be used by Red Pen for commercial and marketing purposes including contacting the Users and providing the Users with detailed information in respect of the services provided by the Red Pen, to enable the Users to make a more informed decision in respect of the services that the User can avail from the Red Pen.
- Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information: The Red Pen may share the Personally Identifiable Information and general information collected with its consultants, employees, representatives, agents or any other persons and /or entities engaged with Red Pen in providing the services offered by the Red Pen.
- Protection of Personally Identifiable Information: The Red Pen will implement appropriate procedures/ security shields to safe guard and help prevent unauthorized access to the User’s Personally Identifiable Information. The Red Pen follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to it. However, the User should be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while the Red Pen strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect the User’s Personally Identifiable Information, the Red Pen cannot guarantee its absolute security. The Red Pen assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of the User’s information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond the Red Pen’s control.
- Change in Personally Identifiable Information: The User will not be provided with an option to change the information once the form is submitted and will be required to resubmit the form in the event the User wants to change the information provided by the User