Head of Human Resources
Mumbai, Full Time
As The Red Pen continues to grow its services and clients across India and around the world, we seek a Head of Human Resources. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and providing direction in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation
Founded in 2011, The Red Pen (TRP) is an independent education consulting company that helps applicants plan their education at the school, college or postgraduate level and also assists institutions to develop student-focused counseling infrastructure. TRP’s one-on-one consulting, informational programming (virtual and in-person) and thought leadership is designed to transform access to quality education, broaden perspectives and optimize potential across the learning eco-system. Our counselors support applicants as they navigate the complex higher education landscape by advising on admission strategies, application components, and country and college selection.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand business goals and develops strategy related to staffing, recruiting and retention
- Heads the development and implementation of human resource agenda including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management
- Conducts research and analysis of people metrics, including review of reports from the company’s human resource information system (HRIS), to develop dashboards and provide management with data-backed people insights
- Leverages knowledge of trends, best people practices, regulatory changes, and emerging technologies in, talent management; to advise management on changes in policy, practice, and resources to
- Responsible for allocation and tracking of departmental budget
- Performs other duties as required
- 8-10 years of experience as a Human Resources professional, leading manpower planning, recruitment and HR engagement responsibilities
- A management degree in Human Resources from tier-1 or tier-2 institutions
- Knowledge of labour legislation
The Red Pen offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal opportunity employer.
Know someone who would be perfect for the job?
Share this with your network.