As The Red Pen continues to grow its services and clients across India and around the world, we seek a Senior Associate in Pre-College Advising Team. This is a great opportunity if you are interested in developing a career or building your skills in the education sector. The Senior Associate is responsible for end-to-end project management and advising applicants. The ideal candidate will have strong
writing and communication skills and will conduct profile development sessions and general counseling sessions for the applicant across Pre-College Advising services.
The Red Pen is an independent education consulting company, helping applicants plan their education at the school, university or postgraduate levels. We also assist high schools to develop a student-focused, scalable university counselling infrastructure.
We currently have approximately 100+ team members, located around the world. Most of our team members have lived, worked and/or studied outside India.
- Supervise a team of 10 consultants (support with client meetings & issues, ensure they are meeting deadlines and following the correct SOP & procedures)
- Assist the Manager in organizing, planning, and implementing a strategy for client servicing and overall business development
- Manage operations associate to ensure daily client servicing-related operational tasks are met (drive/resource management, CRM platform, internal processes)
- Communicate with & service clients
- Conduct & organize coffee chats or information sessions for students, parents & schools
- Handle all client complaints and issues
- Liaise with the marketing & operations team
- Create emails to potential client database
- Oversee training for new consultants
- Graduate from International University (Preferably USA)
- Studied ICSE, IGCSE or IB curriculum
- An understanding of different application processes in different countries
- A team player, who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- Outstanding organizational abilities with a meticulous focus on detail
- A responsive and engaged work style, including the ability to respond to client correspondence within 24 hours
- The flexibility to work extra/late/early/long hours during peak season – typically August through January
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, Cloud-based software)
The Red Pen offers competitive remuneration, rapid learning and growth and significant and varied responsibility to exceptionally driven and motivated candidates. We provide an intellectually stimulating and empowering work environment and place a high emphasis on being an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in being considered for the position.
Know someone who would be perfect for the job?
Share this with your network.